Via Montegufoni, 18 - Montagnana V.P. Firenze, Tuscany, Italy
+39 057 167 1131
Castello di Montegufoni
HOW TO GET HERE
PICK UP SERVICE
We can arrange a driver to come and pick you up at the airport, train station or bus station. Just let us know when you make your reservation and we will be there.
The nearest airport is Florence Amerigo Vespucci FLR at 30 km from the Castle.
Pisa Airport (also known as Galileo Galilei Airport) is located at 65 km from the Castle.
The nearest train station is at Montelupo Fiorentino, 10 km from the Castle.
There is a bus line between the Castle and Florence. The bus station of the Castle is named Baccaiano or Montagnana.
- Take the exit Firenze-Scandicci.
- Follow the freeway Firenze-Pisa-Livorno direction Pisa-Livorno.
Follow the freeway Firenze-Pisa-Livorno direction Pisa-Livorno.
Follow the freeway Firenze-Pisa-Livorno direction Firenze.
Next, when you are driving on the freeway Firenze-Pisa-Livorno
- Take the exit Ginestra Fiorentina.
- First roundabout: follow San Casciano-Cerbaia
- Second roundabout: follow Cerbaia for 6 km.
- In Cerbaia: turn right to Montagnana.
- In Montagnana: there is a gas station on your left. After another 500 meters, turn right to Montegufoni.
- After 1 km turn left to arrive at the entry of the Castle, marked by two statues of lions.
- The street leads to the free parking in front of the Castle.
- The reception is inside the Castle, on the left side of the main courtyard.
My team and I are here to help. Let us know if you have any questions.